Preparation & Cooking Time
- Heat some oil in a large, heavy sauté pan over medium heat. Add the Clonakilty Blackpudding and cook for 30 seconds on each side until light golden in colour. Remove the Clonakilty Blackpudding from the pan and reserve.
- Return the pan to the heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute or until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers and olives to the hot pan and toss gently.
- Add the passata and bring to a gentle simmer for around 10 minutes. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 8 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente and strain the pasta.
- Add the cooked Clonakilty Blackpudding to the sauce being careful not to break it up too much.
- Toss the al dente pasta in the sauce until the tubes are coated.
Plate up adding a scattering of fresh chopped basil and serve with some warm ciabatta or garlic bread.